CALL FOR PAPERS
Potential participants of SCC 2012 are invited to submit
extended abstracts of 3-5 pages or full papers (with at most 14 pages)
describing their work to be presented at the conference. The submitted
extended abstracts and full papers will be reviewed by members of the
Program Committee for soundness and relevance to the conference.
Submission of original research papers is encouraged, while published
material and work in progress will also be considered for presentation
at the conference.
Specific topics for SCC 2012 include, but are not limited to:
- Multivariate cryptography, braid group cryptography, non-commutative cryptography, and quantum cryptography.
- Code-based, factorization-based, and lattice-based cryptography.
- Algebraic attacks for block ciphers, stream ciphers, and hash functions.
- Design and analysis of algebraic, elliptic, and embedded cryptographic systems and protocols.
- Gröbner basis techniques in cryptology, algebraic number theory, and coding theory.
- Triangular sets and new techniques for solving algebraic systems over finite fields.
- Algorithms and software for symbolic computation in cryptography.
Extended abstracts and full papers should be prepared using Springer's LNCS LaTeX style file
(available at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/author.html) and according to the instructions given therein.
Submissions must be done preferably electronically via EasyChair at:
or sent in PDF format as e-mail attachments to scc2012-pc_AT_easychair.org.
- Deadline for
May 12, 2012 (Closed)
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: May 25, 2012
- Deadline for final
June 15 , 2012
- Deadline for
June 20, 2012
- Deadline for special issue JSC: September 30, 2012 (New)